TOPO – Alaska Enhanced – microSD™/SD™
TOPO Alaska Enhanced offers digital topographic maps equivalent to 1:24,000 and 1:63,360 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps for all of Alaska.
Get detailed 24K and 63K topographic maps for your next hiking or camping adventure in Alaska. This product features trails, terrain contours, elevations, summits, parks, rivers, lakes, geographic points and routable roads.
- Detailed 24K coverage encompassing Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks, plus other select areas in Alaska; includesdetailed 63K coverage for all remaining areas in Alaska
- Routable road content and searchable Points of Interest provided by NAVTEQ
- Points of Interest include food and drink, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Turn-by-turn directions, plus create point to point routes on compatible units
- Routable dirt roads and trails including metropolitan and rural areas
- Dense contour intervals combined with DEM (digital elevation model) data that supports 3-D terrain shading and routeelevation profiles on compatible units to help estimate terrain difficulty
- National, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Detailed lakes, rivers, streams, plus terrain contours, elevations, summits, geographic points, and more
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information
Features detailed 24K topographic maps in Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks. All other areas contain detailed 63K topographic maps.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Card Format: MicroSD/SD
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 5"L WT: 0.05 lbs
- UPC: 753759976934
- Weight: 0.05 oz
- Width: 5 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 1 in